ULTRA COMPACT AND ULTRA POWERFUL AMPLIFIER ANGRY ANT.
The company Kicx announces the market launch of the ultra compact class D amplifiers Angry Ant. With dimensions of 7.85 cm x 3.55 cm x 15cm, this model solves the problem of saving space in the trunk of your car.
|This model comes in two variations: a 4-channel or 1-channel (mono) amplifier. So, let's look at the technical characteristics of this smallest amp in the line Kicx:|
|1||Output power||At 4 ohms, rated power||4 X 85V|| 1 X152B (total harmonic distortion 1%)
|At a load of 2 ohms, the rated power||N/A||255В x 1(total harmonic distortion 3%)|
|2||Frequency range||10Hz-15kHz ( at 4 ohms, +/-0.5 dB)||10Hz-250Hz|
|3||Speaker impedance||2,4,8 Ohm||2,4,8 Ohm|
|4||Input sensitivity,||0.6 V ~ 10V||0.6 V ~ 10V|
|5||Frequency and steepness of the cutoff
|THE LOW-PASS FILTER (LPF)||35-250Hz/
12dB per Octave.
12dB per Octave
|THE HIGHPASS FILTER (HPF)||35-250Hz/
12dB per Octave
|-||12hz - 47Hz|
|x||0 - 21дБ 47Hz|
|7||The signal-to-noise ratio (A-weighted)||>90dB||>80dB|
|8||Total harmonic distortion (at 1W)||<0.05%||<0.5%|
|9||Current consumption||11-16V DC||11-16V DC|
|10||Dimensions Shudh||7.85 cm x 3.55 cm x 15 cm||7.85 cm x 3.55 cm x 15 cm|
At the end we can note the following advantages Angry Ant:
- The minimum dimensions of the device, allowing the use of any scheme of the installation
- Incredible savings of space in your car when installing this amplifier
- Class D
- Input high level (High Level Input)
- The possibility of a bridge connection of multiple amplifiers
- Stable operation at a load of 2 ohms
- A 5-level security system
- Low power consumption
- The low-pass filter (Subsonic) 10~100Hz
- Remote control (remote control)
And a few photos to estimate the dimensions of the device
Go on sale from March 30, 2015.