5$ add to cart
- 1RCA-1RCA interconnect cable CCH MTR15
- copper conductor
- twisted pair
- triple PVC insulation
- direct short tips
- corrosion-resistant coating on the RCA tips
- Length 5 meters
Below we give You some events and tips on when to buy 1-channel 1RCA-1RCA cable MTR15
- Each channel connect to a car amplifier or separate subwoofer 1RCA-1RCA cables is almost 100% exclude electrical and other interference ( including interference between multiple conductors that have a common external insulation) arising in the process of operation. The conductor of each 1RCA-1RCA cable is multi-layered exterior insulation unlike cases, for example, 2RCA-2RCAили 4RCA-4RCA cable in which several conductors laid in the channel with one common outer insulation.
- If Your expensive multi-channel cable has failed on channel 1 - just buy 1 channel 1RCA-1RCA cable MTR15 and connect it instead of the failed channel. It's much cheaper than to buy new expensive multi-channel cable.
- Many modern stereos at the present time to connect the subwoofer has only 1RCA output. To connect subwoofer to the reciever use 1 channel 1RCA-1RCA cable MTR15 and buy 2-channel RCY-type splitter cable-1 RCA“mum” - 2 RCA “father” ( e.g. ARCA02M) to connect outputs with 2 RCA inputs of the subwoofer.
- If Your multichannel system requires non-standard other connection such as 2-or 4-channel, simply acquiring the required number of 1-channel 1RCA-1RCA cables MTR15. It's much easier than spending time to find the right multi-channel cable.
Оставьте Ваш номер телефона и наш менеджер свяжется с Вами для уточнения деталей заказа.